In partnership with schools in Volusia and Seminole counties, Central Florida Regional Hospital recently kicked off its second annual Youth Art Contest. The contest anticipates our celebration of National Nurses Week May 6-12, 2010.
- Students submitting artwork must be in grades K-12.
- Artwork must fit on an 8.5” by 11” sheet of white paper.
- Artwork must be original and hand drawn.
- Students are allowed to use color with paint, pens, pencils, crayons and markers.
- Artwork should depict the student’s idea of “Nurses: Caring Today for a Healthier Tomorrow.”
- No internet art, clipart, or cutouts
- Artwork must have the student’s name, grade, and school printed clearly on the back.
- Artwork must be submitted to the school office by Monday, March 15, 2010. Or you can mail your entry to Marketing Department, Central Florida Regional Hospital, 1401 W. Seminole Blvd., Sanford, FL 32771.
- Note that winners may not have their artwork returned, and artwork may be used for nursing career awareness projects.
- The Grand Prize winner in each age group will receive a $100 gift card. The artwork will also be displayed in the lobby of CFRH, developed into a hospital Nurses’ Week greeting card, and featured on our hospital website, www.CentralFloridaRegional.com.
- The First Place winner in each age group will receive a $25 gift card. The art will also be displayed in the hospital lobby and on our website, www.CentralFloridaRegional.com.
- Grades K-2
- Grades 3-5
- Grades 6-8
- Grades 9-12