It’s getting to be that time of year again, when everyone begins formulating those New Year’s resolutions. Among the most popular resolutions are those that revolve around health: losing weight, kicking a bad habit, exercising more frequently. If you’ve made one of these promises to yourself in the past—and forgotten that promise by the end of January—it may be time for a new approach. That’s where H2U comes in!
H2U, which is short for Health to You, is a unique program for adults who want to maintain active, healthy lifestyles. When health becomes a shared priority and a consistent focus, it’s easier for everyone in the group to stay centered on healthy living. Joining H2U gives members a social circle of like-minded peers, along with access to lots of health resources:
- Consistent updates on the latest health and wellness information
- A quarterly magazine, plus print and online newsletters
- An extensive health library and interactive health tools
- Invitations to hospital-sponsored events, such as seminars with physicians or cultural outings
- Discounts from local and national organizations on prescriptions, merchandise, and services
At Central Florida Regional Hospital, we have an active group of H2U members who participate in a wide variety of activities. If you’d like to join the group this year, sign up online or contact us today! Lisa Reineck, our H2U Manager, is ready to answer your questions and help you sign up. Reach her at 407-302-7385.